DPD shipping modules (Old version)
- Customer orders goods to parcel shops located in Latvia or Lithuania.
- Customer located in Europe orders goods to be delivered to shipping address by courier.
- While merchant manages orders, he can send parcel data to DPD and print out DPD packing slips without leaving admin panel. When possible parcel data is sent automatically.
- Merchant prints out DPD packing slips without leaving admin.
- Merchant calls courier to pick up goods to be delivered with DPD for one or many orders simultaneously by being able to specify date and time, when the goods are supposed to be picked up.
This module is being distributed according GPLv3 license.
Documentation for each e-commerce platform is available at GitHub.
After you install the module into your system, you will need to enter DPD API connection information such as user name, password and user ID. If you do not have these, please contact your DPD manager.
Test before install!
If you would like to test the DPD shipping modules please consider visiting the links below. Choose links under your prefered country.
If you are facing some problems in using or installing the module, please contact us.
Below you will find a list of download options. Please choose the one which suits your e-commerce platform and native language.
Do not forget to enter your email address, that we could inform you about the latest updates, feature additions and bug fixes.